Wednesday, October 7, 2015

New area, New companion

Hola!

This will be my group letter this week instead of the picture I usually send because today we are shorter on time.  

Transfers are always a blessing in disguise.. I never like the idea very much but always end up realizing that I am supposed to be in the area the Lord has called me to and with the companion to which I have been assigned.  I love it here in Cintalapa and love my companion very much as well.  SHE IS AMERICAN.. that is so weird for me.. I think I went into a brief culture shock for the first few days as companions because I have gotten so used to having latin companions for such a long time.  But she is great and I love her!  She is from Idaho and has 17 months in the mission and will finish this transfer.  I will finish only one transfer after her.  But we are making the most of the time we have left and working like crazy.  We are sister training leaders which is fun and get to help more people which is really awesome.  Though we are both americans we only talk in Spanish.. all day everyday, we have forgotten a lot of our engish and it is just easier to speak spanish all the time.  

General conference was so amazing.. I never wanted it to end.  General conference has turned into the super bowl for me as a missionary and I love it so much!  I felt as is every talk was written specifically for me and learned SO much!  

I think that ´s about all that I have time for this week, but I love you all very much.  Thanks for all your love and support! 

Love, Hermana Paini

No comments:

Post a Comment