Monday, October 19, 2015

Primitive Appliances

This week was awesome, but wow did it go by fast.  I feel like it was just Monday yesterday!

I am really loving my new area.  This is the first area I have been in that is a branch instead of a ward.  It is a bit small but we have lots of re-activation and conversion to do and are ready to help the branch grow and progress to soon become a ward.

Something I have noticed and loved in all of my areas up until this point is that there is always at least 1 member family that is so good to us and becomes like our own family in the area.  In every throughout my mission that has been the case and I am so grateful for that.  It is amazing for me as I experience how one can grow to love such complete strangers in such a short time.  I have come to do so in every area with the members, investigators and companions with whom I have associated with and it has made such a special impact on my life and on the person who I have become and am today.  I am so grateful for the power of each of these wonderful influences in my life!  We have been working harder than ever this past week helping 3 couples in particular to get married and be baptized.  Ada and Alexis as well as Sergio and Tania are two couples who are so close to being baptized and just need to overcome the obstacles that are put in their way of getting married.  We are working with them and fasting and praying for them constantly so that they will be able to do so.  We are also teaching an investigator who is the mother of a missionary in our branch who just recently left on his mission about a month ago.  Her name is Rosio.  She has such a strong testimony and knows that the gospel is true, all that she needs now is to get married with the person she is with and she can be baptized.  We have seen so many miracles lately, great and small, and continue praying to see more each day especially with these investigators who we love so much.  I trust in my Heavenly Father and know he loves them even more than us and have no doubt that he is working with them through us as well.  With his help there is nothing in this world that is impossible!

I love you guys.  Have a great week!

Love, Hermana Paini

Our water heater

Our dishwasher

Our washing machine


No comments:

Post a Comment