Saturday, May 30, 2015

Mid day shower in my mission clothes



I have decided the calendar is wrong... I refuse to believe I complete 11 months in the mission today!

Wow was this week great! Though it felt like it was only a few seconds long, I enjoyed every moment of it!

I had quite the experience this past week in one of our lessons.  We arrived at our lesson with our investigators named Gabriela and her daughter Ana.  I asked them if I could use their bathroom and they said yes and showed me where it was.  The bathroom they have is one little room with the sink, toilet and shower all together. There is not any kind of separation or shower curtain to divide the 3. While in the bathroom I noticed that the shower faucet was dripping so I thought I would do them a favor and turn it off to not waste water.  However, as I turned the knob that was supposedly  going to turn off the water shot out at full blast!  I panicked and turned it the other way and the water came our faster.  Not knowing what else to do I continued fumbling with the knob until I was soaking wet, when suddenly I heard a knock on the door.  "Would you like me to help you?" I heard a little voice call.  I opened up the door to see Ana, the little 8 year old girl standing at the door.  She rushed in the door and after fumbling with the faucet for a bit she eventually got it turned off for me.  As I walked back out to where the lesson was my companion just looked at me and asked, "What happened to you?"  As I explained what had happened we all got a good laugh out of it.  My unintentional shower in my street clothes is now the new joke we have with that family:)

Where Sacrament meeting is held


Yesterday we had the opportunity to visit our mountain group again.  They are doing awesome and progressing as great as ever!  We were also able to see several of the less active members we have been teaching come to church yesterday which made me so happy!

There are so many other miracles and progress that we were able to see this week, but there is not enough time to write all of it.  So, since picture's are worth a thousand words I will try and send lots.:)

I love you guys!  Have a great week.

Love, Hermana Peine

My Birthday cake, it's a tradition











A member's pet!!


No comments:

Post a Comment