Monday, November 23, 2015

I Love Being a Sister Training Leader

My New Companion


This week was awesome! I love being a missionary:)

We have been seeing a lot of miracles lately.  It is so amazing to me to see all of the different ways that the Lord places those whom he has prepared to hear the gospel. Every day is truly inspired!  There are days when every plan and appointment we have falls through and we find someone prepared and waiting to hear the gospel in the street.  It is amazing how the Lord works!

We have also had several great opportunities lately to help the sisters in our zone.  It was one of the most rewarding things when after a companion exchange the sister I did the exchange with hugged me and with tears streaming down her face and told me thank you and that she loved me.  It is a great opportunity to be a sister training leader because we get to help not only the investigators but our missionaries as well.

This transfer we are focusing on the promise our president gave us that we would be able to find 2 families to baptize this transfer so we are excited and working hard to find them.

I think that's about everything new this week.   I love you guys, have a great week!

Love, Hermana Paini

Doing Dishes


These are my favorite things ever!  They are called
Moto taxi´s and we use them a lot.  


Service project with the Young Women









My companion painted my nails for me

No comments:

Post a Comment