Monday, August 3, 2015

Sick Companion


Hey everyone,  this week was great!

This email will be short because we don´t have much time.. we are currently getting things ready because we will be changing houses so we've been pretty busy.

Taking care of my companion in the clinic

This week was anther week full of miracles.  My companion got sick this week so we had to stay in the clinic for a couple days  but I climbed up in her hospital bed with her and we talked and had a good time.  She is doing much better now.  The trip to the clinic made us realize how grateful we were when we were able to go home again and sleep in our BEDS.  It´s true that you don´t realize what you have until you don´t have it anymore.  So that was a good reminder that helped us be more grateful :)

I was a little big for the couch they gave me to sleep on in the clinic

Hermana Flor is progressing so well!  She has separated from her boyfriend and we  are going to visit her this evening to invite her to be baptized.  We are so proud of her.  I will keep you all updated :)

I hope you have a great week!  I love you guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment