Monday, July 6, 2015

Time is flying!

Hola Hola!

This week was great!  This morning we received transfers, my companion will be going to cacahoatan, my first area.  Yay!  She will love it there.  Though I will miss her a lot I am comforted by the fact that she will be going to the very best area that there is :)

The mountain group are progressing so well!  They officially bought a house of prayer to start holding their Sunday services in.  We are going to go and see it this Sunday when we accompany them for Sacrament meeting.  Hermana Flor's husband who is an alcoholic that we have been working with went to sacrament meeting for the first time yesterday in Soyalo.  We are so proud of him and his progress.  It is an answer to several constant prayers.  Hermano Jesus Santiago continues to progress so great as well!  He teaches us more than we teach him every time we go to his house.  He takes his pamphlets and Book of Mormon to work with him to read whenever he gets time.  At home he watches mormon messages and church movies and reads different talks on LDS.org He's practically a member...I see him as a future teacher of Gospel Principles :)  We are now just hoping and praying for his boss to give him Sundays off of work so that he can come to church.

The work is coming along so great here, but the time is flying by so fast!  I can't believe the 4th of July already happened.  I completely forgot all about it but looking at my calendar it says that day has passed.

Well I sure love you guys and I'm so grateful for all that you do for me.  I pray for you every night and know that the Lord hears my prayers and is taking care of you all.:)  Have a great week o.k!

Hermana Peine





No comments:

Post a Comment