Monday, July 13, 2015

Miracles and Missionary Work

Hey!  This week was awesome:)  My new companion is great.  I already love her so much and feel like we have been companions forever though we actually have less than a week together.  Her name is hermana Monjaras and she is from El Salvador, which is in central America.  It is funny because we are both extranjeros.  (I didn't know what that word would be in English) but we are both from different countries outside of Mexico so there are several Mexican words we don't understand and just look at each other with a blank look on our faces.  It is great!:)

The work is progressing so well here in Chiapa de Corzo.  We were able to see several miracles in th work here that I am very grateful for.

The mountain group of Seyalo continues to be such a great blessing in my life.  Hermana Flor's husband has work again and is saving up so that they can get married so that is GREAT NEWS!  When we went to Soyalo yesterday I got to talk to hermana Flor about their progress as a family and how they were doing.  She looked at me as a big smile came across her face and said, "Very well hermana."  Tears filled her eyes as she looked at me and said "We have started praying together as a family each morning and night and it has made all the difference."  I was so happy for her and so grateful for my Heavenly Father and the hand that he has in their lives.  When I look at this family I don't imagine them how they are.  I imagine them all dressed in white as an eternal family.  I know that's what they can become and is not only mine but the Lord's desire for them.

I love this work and I love these people.  Their progress makes me happier than any other thing in this world.  I sure love you guys.  Have a great week!

Love, Hermana Paini

Last picture with my old companion

My companion is afraid of cows!










No comments:

Post a Comment