Monday, April 13, 2015

Transfers

Unfortunately I don't have much time at all to write this week but I will send something quick with the short time that I have.  Today was transfers.  My companion and I are both being transfered.  I will be opening an area called Chiapa de Corso and will also be training.  I haven't met my companion yet but I'm sure she is wonderful.  I know nothing about the area either but I'm sure I will love it there as well!

Today we went to a place called Chiflon which is a huge waterfall about 30 minutes away from my current area, Comitan.  We went with my ward mission leader, his wife and a recently returned missionary named Alejandra.  It was a lot of fun!  I will make sure and send pictures next week :)

I sure love you guys and hope all is well. Keep up the good work and I'll talk to you next week.

Love, Hermana Peine

No comments:

Post a Comment