Monday, January 19, 2015

Transfers!

Hola!

Today has been crazy and I don't have much time at all to write, but I'll try to do my best to update you guys.  This morning we had transfers...I'm getting transferred.  It is a hard change to make.  I truly love the people and the area as if it was my own.  It was hard to say goodbye but hard things are what build us.  I am getting transferred to an area called Comitan, which is about 8 hours away from where I am now.  I leave tomorrow at 9:30 a.m.  Though it is hard I am excited to see what the Lord has prepared for me.

On Saturday Hugo was baptized.  We are so proud of him for all he has overcome to get to this point.  He is very large and we were a bit worried about how it would all work out and if we would be able to get all of him under water or not.  But I'm happy to say it was a success.  In only two attempts Elder Stephens was able to baptize.  The Lord truly works miracles!

Well I think that's about all I have time for this week.  I sure love you guys, thanks for all your support. I'll send lots of pictures from my new area.  I've heard it's pretty cold so I'll do my best not to freeze to death.

Have a great week!

Love, Hermana Peine

No comments:

Post a Comment